Tuesday, March 04, 2014

~Oh Dear~



I have come to the conclusion that I have a major gacha addiction and I am definitely going to need to see help......soon.....maybe.........I can control it i'm sure :/

With that being said I finally got everything I wanted from the arcade and about 200 things I don't need so feel free to IM and ask if you are looking for anything lol.  Now that I got my fix it is back to blogging another addiction.  I'll start with the sexy little stockings and garter from Lolita, they are simple yet make quite an impression.  What you can't see is the thin little garter holding them up that just makes mens' belly's tighten :D

Pekka has release a couple of new slink fingernail/toenail polishes, I put on the metallic for this post, I will for sure show you the others soon because they are amazing.  Each hud has eight colors and the fingernail and toenail huds are included.  Keystone and Geek both have items I couldn't do without at the We <3 RP event opening today.  Keystone's L'thia's band is not overpowering but eyecatching with many variations so grab what you want today.

DISCLAIMER:  As you can see I took a few arrows during the making of this blog, they were all in an effort to keep people from harming and/or stealing my precious lil fawn. :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO 

~Body~
Skin:   Glam Affair Aria skin - Asia - Base Skin RARE - NEW @ The Arcade
Hair:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Light Dye - NEW @ The Arcade
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
[][]Trap[][] Short Gelf Ears
.Pekka. SLink - Fingernails [Xtrem Metallic] - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
+Half-Deer+ Faun Face
*L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
Lolita - Pure Stockings White - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
*REIGN.- DANITY DRESS- (WHITE)
[geek.] Took an Arrow to my Boots - Girly - NEW @ We <3 RP

~Accessories~
[Keystone] L'thia's Coins [Rope] Silver - NEW @ We <3 RP
Alchemy - Blossom Headband - {ribbon} - NEW @ The Chapter 4
MG - Necklace - Teardrop Turtle - Pink - NEW @ The Arcade
Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Fawn RARE - NEW @ The Chapter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment