Monday, March 24, 2014

~Puppy Love~


So today marks the one year anniversary and me and the best thing ever to happen in my SL's meeting (aka our tittypunch anniversary).  Long story that involves a whole lot of dorkiness that still continues today.  Love you Mine ♥

So I opened my packages from GEEK and could only awwwww when I seen the little puppy tongue, makes it so much easier to gobble up every inch of my love.  The little pooh bearknuckles took me back to when my kids were young so it was a day full of ooooooo's and awwwwwwww's.

I finally went ahead and purchased the loudmouth the other day, the lipstick is a new applier from PEKKA's gothic lip line.  She does have other lines available with appliers that I will showing soon.  The loud mouth was very easy to fit and color, I am a little disappointed that most skin designers have not created the appliers as of yet because all they have to do is use existing skin head images and they work seamlessly.  So I will admit that this one is hand tinted and some photoshop work to make it work so well with this skin.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:   *League* Skin Erin Pale - NEW @ Skin Fair 2014
Hair:  MOON {Hair}. Serenade - Platinum
Makeup:  .Pekka. Eyebags - light - NEW
.Pekka. Goth Lips 1 - NEW
 .Loud Mouth. - Alli v1.5
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Flat
   Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz
 
~Outfit~
Lolita - Lace Bodysuit Black - NEW @ The Big Show

~Accessories~
[geek.] BearKnuckles =Pooh= - NEW @ GFW 
[geek.] Squirrel?? Puppy Tongue -Heart Piercing- Life - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
.random.Matter. - Keelhauled - Head Chain - Black - NEW @ The Big Show

No comments:

Post a Comment