Thursday, March 06, 2014

~I Believe In Miracles~



*I feel pretty....OH so pretty....and witty....and wiseeeeeee*

Opened up my newest delivery from {Vision} - S&F, low and behold there was a selection of the cutest little mesh dresses.  I chose this little lemon yellow version and the contrast of blue heels from Kenvie just made me feel pretty.  Now you know that always makes your day feel better :D

I've been a bit all over the grid this week with the beginning of the month event openings, this Little Bones hair is to die for, I've wore it with several outfits and love love love it.  I did hand tint the flowers a bit to get them to match my shoes but I tend to do that alot so you have to forgive me.

Captivity has a gacha machine at the new Depraved Nations Irish Gacha event.  I do believe this is the second round of this event and last years had a ton of goodies so its a must go to.  Lastly I accessorized mostly with items from Whore Couture, it is unbelievable the treasure trove of pretties I got from this single event.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO 


~Body~
Skin:   Glam Affair Aria skin - Asia - Base Skin RARE - NEW @ The Arcade
Hair:  little bones. Eden - NEW @ The Chapter Four
Eyes:  {D.A} Striking Eyes - Spring - NEW @ The Men's Dept
#adored - metallic liner - blue - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
Nails:   [ S H O C K ] Like A Virgin Nails - Almond - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
*L.inc* Cute Azz
  
~Outfit~
{ViSion} - S&F - Dress Cute Walk - Yellow-M - NEW
[ZENTRO] Pinup Tattoo - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
*PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Secret - NEW @ GFW
Kenvie -The Lookies - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair

~Accessories~





{me.}With Love Bracelets SILVER - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
~Poses~
Captivity Poses - Lucky 4 - NEW @ Irish Gacha
Captivity Poses - Lucky 3 - NEW @ Irish Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment