Tuesday, June 10, 2014

~Mine!~


We were trying out the newest chair from Trompe Loeil, which I highly recommend the adult version of by the way, and when we hit this pose I got one word from him "Mine".  Well I can't argue with him so that is what fed the picture and blog post and such :P

I now that The Men's Department catches some flack now and again for not everything being for men but the one thing I do like about the furniture makers is that they items are masculine.  I mean can you get more manly than cowhide and metal held together with pop rivets.  I think not and the gorgeous table by The Loft is a slab of beautiful grained wood.  Irregardless of the items that may show up now and again.  All I can say for sure is there is no better place to get the best new releases of men's items in one location.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Furniture~
Trompe Loeil - Aeronaut Chair Black - Adult - NEW @ The Men's Dept
The Loft - Rhonda Plank Table Dark Walnut - NEW @ The Men's Dept

Stupid Girl of the Day ~ Qweenie

~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair Coral skin - Asia
Hair:  Exile:: Quiet Afterthought
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
 WowMeh Mesh Body - OverSize

~Outfit~
~Blacklace~ Kindle:  Beige Lace Set - NEW

Stupid Boy of the Day ~ Jake

~Body~
Hair:  [INK] Hair HOMIE ::Coal - NEW @ The Men's Dept

~Accessories~
[MANDALA] Sankara Bracelets Black - NEW @ The Men's Dept

No comments:

Post a Comment