Thursday, June 26, 2014

~Twinkle Toes~


I've been waiting forever to be able to blog these lovely little ballet slippers from *MUKA* has made up for the OMGacha event opening soon.  She has made them up in several different colors and the straps are separate so if you win two or more colors you can mix and match the slippers with the straps.  I'm wearing my favorite rare which is a used up dirty version of the commons and I swear I'm never taking them off.  Be sure to play several times so you can mix the pieces up as you like, and no I am not paid in any way to say such things :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassia - Asia 07 - NEW @ Creation.jp
Hair:   Magika [Hair] Written
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Gesture
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Flat 

~Outfit~
::{u.f.o}::Swan Lake, Act1 - pink - NEW @ The Arcade
*MUKA* Ballet Flats & Straps - Dirty RARE - NEW @ OMGacha

~Accessories~
-Pr!cK-  TeaTime {P&C} - NEW @ OMGacha



No comments:

Post a Comment