Wednesday, June 18, 2014

~Mon Ami~


One of my longest edited photos but I had alot of kinks to work out on the pose and my body and the skirt.  I have drawn in quite a bit of hair but I want to remark that the original hair is gorgeous with curly cues at the ends but the pose ate them up unfortunately.  Well why did I use the pose then you ask?, because I really wanted the closest shot I could get to showcase two of my dearest friend MUKA's latest creations.  These little pieces send you straight into a fairytale and make you feel unbelievably girly.  The flowers are color change so they match anything in your pastel tones.

I also stopped by the Chapter 4 and spent way too much but I had to get my lil frenchie Dog...his name is Jake btw :P....and I found this outfit by Amitomo as well.  The tulle skirt is divine and fed the fairytale feel I had going so was a must have.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  {DUDE<>BRO} Anna skin
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Birdie - NEW
  Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
AMITOMO.Roll Up Sleeves Tshirt #1 - NEW @ Chapter 4
AMITOMO.tutu tulle skirt Baby Pink - NEW @ Chapter 4

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Headband Rosa - NEW @ Hello Sunshine Fair
 *MUKA* Feetwrap Rosa (High Slink) - NEW @ The Big Show
Alchemy - Doge -French bulldog - Frenchie RARE - NEW@ Chapter 4


No comments:

Post a Comment