Thursday, June 19, 2014

~One Shot~


A very good friend showed me the new fitted mesh boobs from Lolas and I swore I wasn't going to get them because I want the new slink fitted mesh body, but after seeing them I had to go get a set and I LOVE them. Then I read somewhere from another blogger that she uses them with her WowMeh and let me tell you the result is delicious.

Remarkable Oblivion has produced the coolest helmet I have seen to date.  It is available at the Level Up event right now which has a theme of racing but I went a lil more space fighter direction with my post.  Hope no one minds lol.  The new round of Bodify has also started and Gang/Cold did it up right with this body exposing suit which shows off the lovely skin work of the new AIMI skin Celine that will released tomorrow.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Skin:  {AIMI} Celine Natural - Cleavage - NEW
Hair:  [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN pony - BlondeFun
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Lolas :::Tango Delicq::: - NEW
 WowMeh Mesh Body - InSize

~Outfit~
[Gang/Cold] Toughy Hybrid Red - NEW @ Bodify
Razor/// Foe Gloves
r2 A/D/E kneehigh boots red

~Accessories~
RO - Speed Demon Helmet - Spitfire - Opened - NEW @ Level Up




No comments:

Post a Comment