Friday, June 13, 2014

~Take A Deep Breath~


I've found myself taking a deep breath alot lately and plowing through the mountains of things handed to me.  Today is no different but it is slowing down and getting much better so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

So now that I'm freed up a bit from RL I get to do what I enjoy most with my down time and work in SL :P  I have so many things I want to show you all and I'm going to I swear.  I wanted to show off this skin to start tho.  My Jake found it on MP and comes with every applier I need at least including loudmouth and WowMeh and is completely free, and normally I will just pfft a free skin but I was impressed with how beautiful it truly was.  So well worth the effort to have it sent to you even if you use it once.

I've had my Magika librarian hairdo and lil bookworm glasses new from ZOOM on for days and can't take them off because I feel cute....I'm told I look mean.  The glasses come with a color change hud so you don't have to keep them black if you don't like.  Lastly I've been going thru my folder of Thrift Store goodies and found Cynful jeans.  I have loved Cynthia's jeans for as long as I can remember and are my go to jeans no matter what.  The mesh bell bottoms are no exception with a color change belt and buckle hud, you can also change from a new to used fabric version as well.  Wonderful!!
  
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  [PUMEC]  - .:VLADA:. - Spring - Free on MP
Hair:  Magika [Hair] Reading - NEW
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
  Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Flat

~Outfit~
Leonard! Leatherjacket "Four Seasons" [black] - NEW
[Cynful] Bell Bottoms - Ripped Dark Blue - Graffiti - NEW @ Thrift Shop
REIGN. - PETAL HOPPERS- White

~Accessories~
[Z O O M] Intelectus Eyeglass v2 - NEW @ OMG Room
 ~Poses~



No comments:

Post a Comment