Friday, June 27, 2014

~To The Mother Ship~


So I found this skin at The Dressing Room and it fit perfectly with my shape.  Essences has redone some of their tones and I'm happy to say that the pale is among my favs.  I ran down and picked up the hand and feet appliers which are being offered for 150 each for all 3 tones if you are interested.  Other appliers on their way soon.

I opened up a lil box and found the coolest damn alien from SWaGGa and said OOHHH I have some geek releases I've been wanting to show off so off to the space shuttle me and my little friend went.  We are getting the hell out of dodge for a break :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Essences - Tila *TDRFusion* pale.02 - NEW @ TDR Fusion
Hair:   [LeLutka] -LIVELY - Pitch
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Gesture

~Outfit~
U.S Summer Dress - NEW @ Body Boudoir
[geek.] Darkforce Boots =Vader=

~Accessories~
[geek.] Go Go Speed Helmet -Classic- - NEW @ Level Up
[SWaGGa]  Zorgie -Mistic (Rigged) RARE - NEW @ OMGacha



No comments:

Post a Comment