Tuesday, June 10, 2014

~Titania~


Let me first say that I have been having a ball doing fantasy post of late, but I have not forgotten my normal looks.  Been lots going on real life so playing catch up from the last few weeks as best I can at the moment.  I did manage to sneak over to We <3 RP and spent a small fortune.  I have to be honest that I had not heard of Pixicat before the Arcade but I have purchased no less than 4 items since I found them and am completely sold on this store.  The bodice of the gown is simply divine, and you get a hud to change the skirt color as well as make it invisible if you'd like to wear without.

Aisling also out did themselves with doing two staffs for this event.  The one shown here comes with a hud as well to change all the various parts.  I have to say that Aisling always goes above and beyond with option on all their pieces and each is so intricate I don't know how they do it again and again.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair Brandi - Artic 05
Hair:  ILLMATIC :: Savee - Stefani - NEW @ The Men's Dept
[][]Trap[][] Fishy ears 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
-Pixicat- Ornate.Dress  Bronze - NEW @ We <3 RP

~Accessories~
 .aisling. Jahanem Gold - NEW @ We <3 RP
[Keystone] Corva - Gold / Gold - NEW @ We <3 RP
Glam Affair - Chainedlink Necklace Black/Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment