Sunday, January 26, 2014

~Angst & Anarchy~



One of those days I just felt like screaming at the sky.  Nothing in particular to be angry about, but I think thats what Angst does to ya.  Lets chalk it up to hormones and call it a day :P.  Anyway it made for a pretty badass outfit one way or another.

Well I have to admit that I seen these shorts in another blog so went and bought them, slipped them on while I was wearing this limited edition tattoo from Elska and voila it started to come together.  I tossed on my grungy hair, this actually looks fabulous on men btw fellas.  Complete drool worthy.  Chew on a set of big black glasses i'm ready to hate the world!!!!

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   [BURLEY] Babs Black01
  Nails:  Action Nails Urban - NEW @ The Cosmetic Fair
[MANDALA] Stretched Ears Omimi 

~Outfit~
!.R.! Vortex Bra Black
[ BarmaleY ] shorts_SWAG_BY_W_M - NEW
...::: Scrub :::... A firm Woman  (black)
-FAUN- Leather Jemma Boot Classic - NEW @ Kustom9

~Accessories~
elska - Break My Bones - NEW @ Project Limited
[Z O O M] Luxus Sunglass - NEW @ SLFW
[tea.s] Sneaky Fox - Onyx
  - .HoD. - Reach - Slide
-Glam Affair - Tiffany Liner Black - NEW @ The Cosmetic Fair


No comments:

Post a Comment