Monday, January 20, 2014

~Oh Mah GEEK~


I recently seen a post for these shorts thru Geek and had to have them before they went off the grid forever.  They show quite a bit of flesh, thats the nicest way for me to put it :P, but I had to have a pair.  I did talk to Jada for quite a while and I have to say she is one of the sweetest designers I have ever met.  She is very down to earth and quirky and you want to just squeeze her to death.  

Like the little DigiGeek game on my chest she does some of the cutest, off kilter items on the grid.  Her work is like nothing I've seen elsewhere and I give her two thumbs up and hope she carries on with the good work.  Thank you Jada for giving us other weirdos stuff to wear <3
 
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  Exile::Glamorous Natural Fusion
Lolas :::Tango Mirage ::: 

~Outfit~
[rk] Broken Boy Shorts - Yellow (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
-=MY=- pussy tape (white)
+Half-Deer+ Faun Spots

~Accessories~
[geek.] DigiGeek Stash Girly BV - NEW @ Bodify
-Glam Affair - Tiffany Liner Black  - NEW @ The Cosmetic Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment