Friday, January 03, 2014

~Yep...Still Cold~



*points up*  Thats me hibernating inside because it's too freaking cold!!!  I wonder if I am odd (don't answer that please) or do other people dress their avi's the way they feel like in RL.  I currently just want comfort clothes, a big blankey, a soft couch and a good sappy movie.

I couldn't find anything more comfy and warm then this ISON angora sweater and a pair of Bluefish's newest leggings (these are PhatAzz compatible btw).  Slip on the cozy little Russian hat and some cozy socks and BAM where is my tear jerker?

I have to mention because I am a bit sworn to a couple skin makers but as a blogger I do like to show others if I can get my hands on them and I like them.  I was pleasantly surprised by this Gabriela skin from 7 Deadly Skins, I've never worn the brand before but it fit perfectly with my shape with no editing and I will definitely be keeping my eye open for more releases :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   7 Deadly S{K}ins - OMG Gabriela V3 RARE - NEW @ OMGacha
Hair:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Selena Messy Braid
Nails:  [MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILS
DeeTaleZ Prim Teeth with tongue 
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
   
~Outfit~
ISON - angora sweater (gray)
*Bubblefish* Black Woolies - NEW @ OMGacha
*Reign. Cozies- White/Brown - NEW @ FROST

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Cutuful Unisex Piercing - GOLD - NEW
Tentacio Russian hat  knit grey - NEW@ Kustom9
::LEONARD:: TIME FOR LOVE ~NECKLACE~ - NEW
-TANC- Eatin Chocolate Strawberry Cupcake Ring RARE - NEW @ OMGacha

~Pose~
//Elephante Poses// Dolly #4 - NEW @ OMGacha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment