Sunday, January 19, 2014

~Hunter~



I have to say that this is one of my favorite looks of late.  I tend to be a little more...ermm...different when just doing my everyday dressing and my friends have encouraged me to put more of it into my blog so TADA!!!!  I love all the accessories that SL has to offer as my inventory is painfully aware of so look forward to looks that are a bit more outlandish then recently.

On that note let me introduce one of Blacklace's latest releases available at the Theme Park right now.  If you hang out where I hardly ever do :P a lot of the ladies like to wear skimpy outfits, well this outfit works yet it still has a classical look that makes it stylishly sexy.  There are stockings as well as slink feet appliers that I chose not to wear but finish it for lingerie perfectly.


Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   Tameless Ginger - Naturals
Nails:    SnS-Claws
Slink Womens Flat Mesh Feet   
Lolas :::Tango Mirage ::: 
*L.inc* Cute Azz 

~Outfit~
~Blacklace~ Katie: Black Satin & Lace Vintage Set 9 - NEW @ The Theme Park
-UtopiaH- My Wild Face Makeup - NEW @ The Cosmetic Fair
[geek.] WarCall Warpaint -Black-

~Accessories~
*~*Illusions*~* Dreamcatcher Nivicola Horns
-Glam Affair - Tiffany Liner Black  - NEW @ The Cosmetic Fair
oOXA CollarsOo Dauntless
[Forge] Noir Cuff Set (Steel)

~Pose~
Captivity Co. - Warrior 004 (Blade Included) - NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment