Tuesday, January 21, 2014

~You Can Call Me Deer~


So first I should mention that the hair is the newest release from MINA thats at My Attic right now.  I also so mention that yes I know the white is not a color but the base and I'm supposed to wear the hud to color it but the white looked so nice with my outfit I left it for now :P

The cute little tube dress is Social Vintage's release for the Bodify event.  It comes in several colors as well as some leopard prints so plenty of choices for everyone's tastes.  The rest of this outfit is pulled together with some of my oldies but goodies and favorites.  I personally think its just a precious little look and am keeping it....MINE!!!!
 
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  MINA Hair - Nikky - NEW @ My Attic
  Nails:  (r)M ~ Silver Bangles w/ Ring & Nails
[MANDALA] Fantasy Elf Ears
Lolas :::Tango Mirage ::: 

~Outfit~
{Social Vintage} Crystal Tube Dress #4  - NEW @ Bodify
*Epic* Storybook Faun Tube Socks {White}
:LP: Faun U Up
+Half-Deer+ Faun Spots

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Missy Chest piercings [Silver]
*BOOM* Precious Bow Choker (neck) carnation
[Auxiliary] Artillery Antler -Platnum 1 - RARE
-Glam Affair - Tiffany Liner Black  - NEW @ The Cosmetic Fair


No comments:

Post a Comment