Wednesday, January 29, 2014

~Carnival Mouseketeer~


After a couple days of being a slacker I have attacked my inventory full force again, I've gotten a ton of goodies this week from sponsor so my youngest sat with me and helped me put together the cutest little outfit.  She loves anything moustache so we started with the newest release from Static, she has 4 different version and they are all beyond cute.  I also stopped by Leagues 50% sale this week and grabbed the Nyx skirt that I had been wanting for a while and dropped LEONARD's newest a sweet little everyday cami top for a darlin little look.

I had to add elska's release for the Suicide Dollz event to the whole thing so I could show my daughter that diamonds are ALWAYS a girls best friend :P.  I have to mention the clutch from Faun, I absolutely love the concept behind it and the japanese artwork on the others are beautiful but it is a rolled up magazine with a chain, you get a handheld version with the shoulder version and both come with or without animations for holding them.  AMAZING work in these.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   /Wasabi Pills/ Emma Mesh Hair - Storm
  Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
*L.inc* Cute Azz 

~Outfit~
::LEONARD:: Cami Top -black- NEW
*League* Nyx Skirt -Blue [Dirty]
[-Static-] Stache Stockings - Stache 1 V2 - NEW
2REAL  F-WINGS SHOES
elska - Girls Best Friend - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
 
~Accessories~
-FAUN- Manga Mag. Clutch // DeathNote - NEW
-UtopiaH- My Mouse Helmet - RAVEN
[Sassy Kitty Designs] Woolen Elbows Black
SiniStyle Azazel Bracer

No comments:

Post a Comment