Wednesday, January 22, 2014

~Bus To Nowhere~


Ever get that feeling that you are headed NOWHERE?  Well I found the bus so we can get there quicker!!!! C'mon everyone lets gooooooo.  *waves everyone onto the bus*  Ok Ok I kid I kid :P  I like where I'm at so I'm stuffing you all on the bus, paying the driver and enjoying life :D

Sooooooooooo I got a new sponsor that I am super excited about because I already have about everything she makes because it is just so me.  So big thank you to Jada Tigerpaw and Scarlet Loxingly at GEEK for inviting me on.  For my first official blog for GEEK I snatched up her newest release for the Hipster event, this cute little Survival Pak bag, if i could I'd buy one of these in RL and use it nonstop.

I also got a nice little surprise from LUST today, a precious little mesh skirt, and for all of you CuteAzz wearers it is compatible so mark one up for mesh over mesh \o/.  She's done up a few lovely colors for everyone so run down and get yours.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  [taketomi]_Kiyomi_Karafuru08
  Nails:  .Pekka. Fingernail Appliers [MetallicFrench]
[MANDALA] Taper Ears
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
*L.inc* Cute Azz 

~Outfit~
LUST - MyCute Skirt White  - NEW
Gawk! White Cozy Mini Sweatshirt
[LW] Crushers<3  Platform Boots
elska - Time Untime Leg Tattoo - NEW @ The Azz Show
.Olive. the Borrowed Scarf - The Pastels  RARE - NEW @ Seasons Story

~Accessories~
[geek.] Geek-Survival Pak =Blue- - NEW @ Hipster
HolliPocket-Jui J Lacey Gloves-Teal - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
*MUKA* Garter Love
-Glam Affair - Tiffany Liner Black  - NEW @ The Cosmetic Fair

2 comments: