Saturday, July 12, 2014

~A Kiss From A Rose~


MUKA has done up the most precious pair of shoes that I have ever seen.  I think I like them because the are feminine and not girly.  There is a fine line there and she was very careful to not cross it in my opinion.  I think this pair of footwear would be perfect for a bride, the color hud allows you to change the flowers between 8 different colors as well as mix and match them.  The are done in a limited quantity though so if you want your own copy you better go quickly.

Aisling has stretched their little fingers into a new realm for them, that being hair.  I have to say the first release is going to go wonderful with the fantasy crowd because it works beautifully with headpieces.  Can't wait to see more from them :D

OMGacha still has a couple of days left and I had to show off my little bow rang from HolliPocket and Pekka's spikey roses headband that went very well with the flowers on my new shoes.  All in all I got a wonderful soft look from my event hopping ♥

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  -Glam Affair- Kallisto - Exotic 01 - NEW @ Collabor88
Hair:  .aisling. Isadora - NEW @ The Season's Story
[theSkinnery] Puki Mesh Ears
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High

~Outfit~
Leonard! Summer Shirt Dress -sand- - NEW @ The Season's Story
*MUKA* Pump Rosa White - NEW @ Project Limited

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Spiky roses headband creme - RARE - NEW @ OMGacha
=Zenith= Sheep Head Bag - NEW @ The Season's Story
*HolliPocket* Girleh Boweh-Pearl-RARE - NEW @ OMGacha

~Pose~
. Infiniti . - Lakshmi - 2 - NEW @ Rhapsody
 

No comments:

Post a Comment