Saturday, July 05, 2014

~Country Living~


I'm a country girl for reals even if I don't have the hat for it but I have all the rest I need so I figured I'd better do this post up right.  It's all about the warm sunny evenings and swelltering days.  but if you look out my window I do have cornfields that go as far as the eye can see.  This sorta creeps me out to be honest cuz I was a youngin when Children of The Corn came out. *shivers*

Remarkable Oblivion has released an amazingly detailed cowboy hat for The Men's Department this round, and I lucked out and it had a fleur de lis which is another favorite of mine.  So I found a cozy little place and just laid back on this one.  I also have on a cute little bohemian style dress from Le fil casse but don't worry I will do a better post of this one in a bit promise :)

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Harley <Latte>
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Dasha - NEW

~Outfit~
{le fil casse} coachella bound! hippie luv dress scarlet - NEW @ OMGacha

~Accessories~
RO - Gunslinger Cowboy Hat - Stallion - NEW @ The Men's Dept
RO - Country Club - Gold
Eudora 3D El Dorado Necklace - NEW @ The Men's Dept

No comments:

Post a Comment