Wednesday, July 23, 2014

~Footprints~


I love doing dual posts, mostly because couples poses are my favorites and Infiniti released a ton of good ones recently.  My friend Mav agreed to set with me for this one.  So of course I gave him a bit of a makeover first cuz its what I do.  Was a must for him to go and grab the new American Bazaar cargo shorts, they are lovely with or without a shirt, but for the beach no shirt it was.  I also found this gorgeous skin from Pumec in my inventory and when I put it on I absolutely love the lips on it.  I have worn them in the past and same thing the lips were delicious.

Now for the shoessssss....Reign released these Malice Heels in limited quantity at Project Limited, I'm not sure if there are any left but they are GORGEOUS so you just may want to check for yourselves and grab some if you can.  I then dragged poor little Mav down to the new N21 event for the Milos shoes in white because he had no white tennis shoes for this shot and off we went into the sunset or something :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

Stupid Girl of the Day ~ Qweenie

~Body~
Skin:  [PUMEC] - .:ENSYA:.- Summer #1 -  Black Brows - NEW @ The Gacha Mania
  Hair:   TRUTH HAIR Lala - NEW @ L'Amitie Summer Market
[MANDALA] Stretched Omimi Ears
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Splayed
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Mid

~Outfit~
~Blacklace~ Passport:  New York - NEW @ L'Amitie Summer Market
REIGN.- Malice Heels - Black - NEW @ Project Limited


Stupid Boy of the Day ~ Mav 

~Body~
Skin:  FRUK Knox skin shade 3 - The Revolver
Hair:  [taketomi] Zayn
[MANDALA] STEKING Ears
Slink Male Hands - Relax
 Slink Male Feet - Flat

~Outfit~
[AB] Cargo Shorts M Dark - NEW
FLite. -Milos White - NEW @ N21 Event

~Accessories~
Letis Tattoo :: Hannya :: 50% :: MM13021
[MANDALA] Sankara Bracelets Black 

~Pose~
. Infiniti . - Kitten - NEW @ ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment