Sunday, July 20, 2014

~Take The Bull By The Horns~


Project Limited is looking like the 2nd round is gonna be my bank breaker.  I've seen so much that will be available starting Monday that I will inevitably spend a ton.  Luckily I got my hands on these horns so that will save me a bit because I would have for sure bought them myself.  The sheer size of them makes me feel powerful.  I want to scrap a hoof and snort and bowl everyone over... TORO TORO!!!

DRD also has this amazing chainmail set at the secret affair.  The one thing I really appreciated was the resizing on these.  You can size manually for a perfect fit and she's done a wonderful job making them look like they hug the body.  Aisling also has a gacha with the Tallulah set at the same event.  I am only wearing the thigh pieces here but the entire set is superb.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair - Neva skin - America 05
  Hair:   [LeLutka]-CHRISTINE hair - Pitch - NEW @ Hair Fair
[][]Trap[][] Baby Gelf ears
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
DRD - Brynhild Breast & Shoulders - NEW @ The Secret Affair
!! SW !! Chainmail me bottom FITTED MESH - NEW
Happy Undead - Wannabe Demon Boots

~Accessories~
.aisling. Tallulah Thighs Black - NEW @ The Secret Affair
DRD - spikes horns silver skin - NEW @ Project Limited
DRD - earhorns - gold  dark - NEW @ Project Limited
DRD - spikes bracelet silver - NEW @ Project Limited
DRD - spikes neckband silver - NEW @ Project Limited
(epoque) Couronne Septum - Obsidian
[EZ] Slave Claws
~Pose~
  Bauhaus  Movement - Bind, Torture, Kill


No comments:

Post a Comment