Friday, July 04, 2014

~Big Trouble in Little China~


I was so excited about finding this new item from Chronokit.  This store has got to be one of a few that I walk into and go "I must have it all".  The mesh work is always perfection with so much attention to the way it fits and moves with the body.  They don't do alot of releases but my guess is because they take their time to give an amazing product.

The whole outfit gave me a bit of an oriental school girl feel for some reason so I put on my newest geek backpack, and Pekka Kawaii glasses and headed off to Chinatown.  You should head off to the events I have listed below and pick up your own goodies, there are a ton of them running at the moment but all full of quality items :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  .Birdy. Summer Skin  ~Porcelaine~ Natural (Blond) - NEW @ OMGacha
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Blythe - NEW
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High

~Outfit~
*chronokit* Blouse01 Flower2 Black - NEW @ Creation.jp
Love Zombie - Mermaid Stockings (Blue) - NEW @ Body Boudoir
[L.Warwick] Ambrosia -High Platform Wedges- Patent Candy - NEW @ Rhapsody

~Accessories~
[geek.] Fishies pak -Pink- - NEW @ Summer of Love
.Pekka. Kawaii Glasses - Pink - NEW @ Manga Fair
Bokeh - Faith Rings 'Black Hole' RARE - NEW @ OMGacha


No comments:

Post a Comment