Monday, July 28, 2014

~Obey~


After an epic battle between me and my computer it has been reformatted and everything has been reinstalled FINALLY.  It was touch and go for a while but I now have photoshop up and running again and I can now take pictures much more easily in SL.  So trying to catch up on blogging I go.

First I wanted to highlight a few more items from the ROMP event.  You have til the 30th to get what you like.  The entire event is chuck full of kinky fun bits to accessories and furniture for every type of play you enjoy.  There is even hair from Tableau Vivant and a Glam Affair skin special for the event.

Also don't forget to run by the first round of the N21 event, it is where I got my newest favorite shoes from REIGN from.  They are available in Black, White, Red and Tan, you do get a color head to change the laces to any of the four colors. 

Big thank you to my dear Mav for helping me out with this one.  Not too many men are brave enough or secure enough to get down on all fours around me in a dungeon no less.  Thank you Wormy ♥

 

 Stupid Girl of the Day ~ Qweenie

~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Harley <Latte>
  Hair:   ~Tableau Vivant~ Destiny Hair - NEW @ ROMP
Makeup:  [PF] Lipstick <Deep> - Simple (red)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
Lolas :::Tango Delicq:::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz

~Outfit~
Lolita - Ohlala Top Black - NEW @ The Big Show
REIGN.- SABETH HEELS- Crimson - NEW @ N21 Event


~Accessories~
*MUKA* Cuff Love
 *BLITZED* Legacy Choker black
*League* Raven Necklace2 -Silver -Black Ribbon

 

Stupid Boy of the Day ~ Mav 

~Body~
Skin:  FRUK Knox skin shade 3 - The Revolver
Hair:  [taketomi] Zayn
[MANDALA] STEKING Ears
Slink Male Hands - Relax
 Slink Male Feet - Flat

~Outfit~
[AP.PAREL] @ Romp - Black Leather Brief - NEW @ ROMP
~Accessories~
Aesthetica- Alibi Mask Black - NEW @ ROMP
Letis Tattoo :: Hannya :: 50% :: MM13021

~Pose~
Nani - Obey - NEW @ ROMP

~Decor~
oyasumi / kinky cross - NEW @ ROMP
oyasumi / kinky gear - NEW @ ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment