Friday, July 04, 2014

~Bohemian Rhapsody~


RL has been a complete nitemare for the last 2 months with sick parents and children I could strangle and the beginning of summer always seems to be chaos so I haven't had much energy for my SL life but I relaxed some and went a little bohemian and made me feel a bit better to get some work done again in.  Body Boudoirs first round is about half way over and there were a couple things I have wore a couple times and wanted to blog.  Tabou Irresistable did this sexy body chain in 3 colors with a nice resizer.  Adored did a full set of swallow tattoos for use on your mesh parts, I have been wearing the feet and hand versions since I got my hands on them.  The little feet strappies are from D2K and have a lovely color changing hud for the studs with a wide range of colors .

OMGacha is now in full swing and I wanted to show off ZOZ's nail polishes.  The wet series has the shiniest finish I have found so far and the red is fan-friggin-tastic.  Keystone graced us with another beautiful headpiece as well.  This Uncommon example has intricate rope work and still remains dainty and gorgeous.  

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  Essences - {Jamie}.medium02.group gift - NEW
Hair:   [taketomi] Gaga_Balayage - NEW
Makeup:  Pink Acid Heat Matte Lipstick - Red Fire
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
 -{ZOZ}- Wet Ruby Silver Fingernail RARE - NEW @ OMGacha
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
 -{ZOZ}- Wet Ruby Silver Toenail RARE - NEW @ OMGacha

~Outfit~
[NV] Bubu Baggy -Stripe Black
#adored - swallow dive foot tattoo - NEW @ Body Boudoir
#adored - swallow dive hand tattoo - NEW @ Body Boudoir

~Accessories~
[Keystone] Kynn -  Silver & Onyx (ROPE) [Uncommon] - NEW @ OMGacha
D2K - Anya - NEW @ Body Boudoir
::TI:: Body Chain _Silver - NEW @ Body Boudoir

No comments:

Post a Comment