Sunday, July 13, 2014

~Sunset In July~


Who doesn't love a sunset right?  Oh and a big floppy hat, I may be alone on the floppy hat but if you follow my blog you will see I have a bit of a like for them :P.  Save The Date has started and it is offering a ton of beachy items this round, my lovely hat among them so if you are decorating for summer run on down...They have GACHA's y'all.

I also got early entrance into Hair Fair to beat the crowd and spent my rent money...Thank you babe for covering...again lol.  Geek is in it, and I absolutely adore this one, her HUD is amazing and not sure if I can explain it but like there are two different sections of hair, like and upper and lower, and you can change the color seperately which gives it a wild effect.   I love it.

Did I forget shoes? Of course not I would never.  I just received sponsorship from REIGN and got these wedges that are on sale now at the Seasons Story.  I just want to know if I can get a pair for reals because I so want them this minute!!!!

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Sora <Peach> - Flushed
Hair:  [geek.] Life Beyond Sprinkles. Large <MONOS. - NEW @ Hair Fair
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Mid
Lolas :::Tango Delicq:::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz

~Outfit~
*PerveTTe* Sexy Open Body Lace [ White] - NEW @ Body Boudoir
Perch - Pastel Capri - Yellow - NEW @ Body Boudoir
REIGN.- CAPE WEDGES- WHITE - NEW @ The Season's Story

~Accessories~
:(SH): Head Dept- Oversized Floppy - Beach - NEW @ Save The Date

No comments:

Post a Comment