Wednesday, July 16, 2014

~Dead Fall~


Truth released a nice men's hairdo this week.  It's always nice when a good hairstyle for men hits the market because lets be honest you guys don't have near the selection us women have.  This one is going to be a good one for everyday use as well.  I did use the Truth hairbase with it as well to finish it off nice.

The Men's Department has so much as usual.  I wanted to be sure to point out the Gabriel bracelets, the ad shoes a thicker version but you actually get these smaller ones included so a really good purchase as far as accessories go.  I had to get one of the Reckless tattoo's out there too, I'm always torn when blogging tattoos because I feel like I do them a bit of a disservice when I blog clothing covering them but then again I'm not big on the shirtless man running around either.  I will say that Reckless does an amazing job with line matching and appliers so that men and women can use their products.

~Body~
Skin:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Echo - Tone 5 - Natural - NEW @ The Men's Dept
Hair:   TRUTH HAIR Tom - NEW
Eyes:  #adored - siren eyes - seaweed - NEW @ Cosmetic Fair
Makeup:   .Pekka. Shadows in me
[MANDALA] Steking Ears Ver4
Slink Male Hands - Relax

~Outfit~
Howl - RAN Jacket (Gray) - NEW @ The Men's Dept
.Shi : Drape Bermudas V2
Kracker - Grunge Stripe Socks - Gray
Lucien.Marcelo // SUEDE ZIPPED MILITARY BOOTS

~Accessories~
::GB:: Leather braclet Black - NEW @ The Men's Dept
.Reckless. - Tomahawk  (Faded) - NEW @ The Men's Dept
:HV: M: Nosejob [Ink]


No comments:

Post a Comment