Thursday, November 21, 2013

~All of me, just for you~


So this is one of those post that I just really liked the outfit and I thought we were looking very sexy for the evening so I decided what the hay I need to blog some of it anyways so I'll request my mans to stand in with me to make me look better :P

The entire outfit started with the new Pekka gacha rosary necklace.  It is beautifully done and a must get for any gacha fans.  Also my favorite find at Shoetopia are the ballerina feet that look so realistic and sexy I can't get them off.  They may have put me off of shoes.   ACKKK!!!
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   (Chemistry) Hair - Tamora
Nails:    * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz
 
~Makeup~
 .Pekka. HOMICIDAL Lipstick FVH 10 (2)
   
~Outfit~
DeeTaleZ Hot Vintage Top Black
[StickyZ] Barely There Phat Azz - Black
-Glam Affair- Vanity Feet - Ballerina - NEW @ Shoetopia

~Accessories~
 .Pekka. Rosario de madera - wood black RARE - NEW @ Fantasy Collective
Happy Undead Charming Collar [vinyl black] 
Munique. Beast Piercing Black
[PL] Pussy Corset DiamondBow - Black  (ADD ME) - RARE - NEW @ Bootylicious
*MUKA* Garter Love - NEW



No comments:

Post a Comment