Sunday, November 03, 2013

~Wasteland~


I'm saying yes'm to YASUM.  Every time I see the new releases from this lovely lady I can't keep myself contained.  I finally got the time to try and catch up on my blogging and tugged on these amazing pants and boots and headed over to a beautiful sim found by my bestie for some quick snapshots.  There are literally hundreds of color combination and options with these items, so head on down and go get your favorites.

~Body~
Hair:  Vanity Hair: Say my Name(S)-Glampack
[label mode] Hamby teeth
-UtopiaH-  Mess Rings in Gold - Long Nails

~Makeup~
.Pekka. Singles make up - 2
  
~Outfit~
Yasum Short Baggers - NEW
[R3] Pepper Half-Top
WWI Double Wrapped Bands
Yasum Bagger Boots - NEW

~Accessories~
-UtopiaH- Labret Piercing
*MUKA* Nautical Wristband Black - NEW @ TRFF

~Pose~
Captivity Poses - Toni 02 - NEW
Captivity Poses - Toni 06 - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment