Sunday, November 24, 2013

~Going Goth @ GOL~


Have I said that blogging is freaking wonderful and I can't get enough?  Ok well I just did :P  Last nite I put this outfit together and had a little fun.  Ended up getting a TP from a dear friend to GOL and well I may not have fit in quite perfectly but oh well.

The newest sexiness from LUST is going in my sexy folder to be used excessively along with these platforms from LW that I stumbled upon.  THEY WORK WITH PHAT AZZ!!!!  All together I was feeling pretty yummy and a little bitchy but thats prolly the best reflection lol

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  TRUTH Stephania
Nails:  Beetlejuiced! - Lily Nail Guard - NEW @ Zenshi Fundraiser
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz
 
~Makeup~
:[P]:- Astrali Skin:// Makeup-Syalani-Bordello
   
~Outfit~
LUST - MyRipped Mini Black - NEW
 [LW] Crushers<3  Platform Boots
[R3] - Minako Arm Warmers [V3]

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Garter Love - NEW
*{Junbug}* Wild Thing Horns - Black - NEW @ 30L Fling Fair
Gritty Kitty: Devil Collar (short)

~Pose~
Captivity Co. - Lola 005 - NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment