Sunday, November 17, 2013

~Masquerade Melancholy~


Another Saturday night themed party at the Elysion sim.  Man I love dressing up for these things, mainly because I actually get to use half of the cool stuff I have jammed into my inventory and can say "I told you I was going to need that skull mask sometime :P"  This weeks theme was a Masquerade Ball so I pulled out a beautiful MAAI gown and done it up right.

Thank you to the designers for such amazing products and to my friends for keeping me company :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  Dura *Dura-Boy*40(Black)
[MANDALA] STEKIN Ears Ver4
[MANDALA] Female Nail Palette 2/ Long
 
~Makeup~
-Glam Affair- Leah Lipstick 22
:Little Pricks: Winged Eyes (black)
   
~Outfit~

MAAI " Dominatrix " mesh dress
[Diktator] - ENVY

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Diamons & Chest Piercing [Black]
.Pekka. Missy ver2 Chest piercings - [Black]
.Pekka. Wicked Spinal Piercings - [Black]
 - .HoD. - Dimpled Piercing - Slide
[MANDALA]  JYUZU SINRA bracelet/SAMURAI BLACK
*Tentacio* Skull Mask 

~Pose~
Captivity Co. - Shannon 002 - NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment