Sunday, November 24, 2013

~Last Days of Fall~


I guess I've always considered fall over when the last turkey sammich was gobbled up.  I took a couple days to be lazy and with my inventory a mess again I decided to get some work done again.  I am personally having some unseasonly odd weather so I opted for a nice warm autumn jacket and boots from Leonard.  Both of these new releases scream comfortable and warmth, and I just had to put my favorite pair of jeans on with them to get me out of the slump and moving.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  TRUTH Vida
Nails: -UtopiaH-  Mess Rings in Gold - Long Nails
 
~Makeup~
:[P]:- Astrali Skin:// Makeup-Syalani-Bordello
   
~Outfit~
::LEONARD:: Officer Jacket -sand/white - NEW
*L.inc* Tyra Jeans Starlet Wash Dark Blue
*May's Soul* Jungle scarf bear - NEW @ Gacha Fling Fair
::LEONARD:: Lana Leather Boot  [asphalt] - NEW

~Accessories~
  .Pekka. Rosario de madera - wood brown - NEW @ Fantasy Collective
(AMD) Obnoxious Hoops - Gold
:Little Pricks:  Where My Limbs Take Me -Faded

~Pose~
Captivity Co. - Diva 01 - NEW



No comments:

Post a Comment