Monday, November 04, 2013

~The Library~



Sexy, sexy and more sexy please and thank you.  The newest release from Blacklace landed in my inventory couple days ago and it satin and lace for me!!!!  The amazing cincher outlines the curves wonderously just preparing it for the languid touch of fingertips tracing the silky fabric.  The beautiful leg tattoos from Elska gave me the little bit extra that keeps me from being full on dainty flower to the lil bad girl I am.

I decided to visit a beautiful build known as "The Library" to take the shot tonite.  I thought I was being sneaky but the owner Jett seen me floundering and pointed out that I should just rez a ball.  SMH.  Thank you Jett :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  ""D!va"" Hair "Ana" (Type B)(Onyx)
[label mode] Teeth with diastema EXTRA
-UtopiaH-  Mess Rings in Gold - Long Nails

~Makeup~
.Pekka. Vintage Cat eyeliner 1
  
~Outfit~
~Blacklace~ Melany: Ruby Satin Cincher & Bra Set - NEW

>.H.C.< SHARON 1.5
elska - X's & O's - NEW @ The Rack

~Accessories~
-UtopiaH- Labret Piercing
Cute Poison - Schismatic Piercing 

~Pose~
Captivity Poses - Laying 04 - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment