Wednesday, November 13, 2013

~Autumn Breeze~


Me and the wifely (aka my token photo bomber) decided to go check out one of the most beautiful sims I've ever seen today.  After wandering about for a bit the the autumn surroundings took root and I'm sure I've caught a cold.  Ok thats not true but I was colder due to a blistery RL day.

Firstly I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to Luna for adding me to the LEONARD blogging group so I have tried my darnedest to spotlight her newest releases this beautiful Winter Diamond Necklace and Leather Studded Biker Jacket that comes in 10 various colors so you are sure to find one that catches your eye.

I also highly suggest you head down to the Bootylicious Gacha event and have a little fun, these Ravnous jeans do the buttocks good, and you will see some more from this event coming soon.



Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  Magika - Sudden - NEW
+ROZOREGALIA *Gemma* Nail
 *L.inc* Phat Azz

~Makeup~
.Pekka. Charm eyeshadows - Agua - NEW
  
~Outfit~
::LEONARD:: Leather Studded Biker Jacket [black] - NEW
:::insanya::: MiniTop - Misc - WingsSkull White
Ravnous - Highwaisted Pants - ShadesofGrey - NEW @ Bootylicious Gacha
[Stellar] Kenai Boot - Charcoal

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Thick barbered wired crown - Old metal - NEW
-UtopiaH- Labret Piercing
Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings
::LEONARD:: Winter Diamond Necklace -black- - NEW
::LEONARD:: Winter Diamond Ring -black- - NEW
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment