Sunday, November 17, 2013

~Shadows Dance In My Mind~


Firstly I'd like to point out the deliciously sexy thigh garters that have finally been released by MUKA, they come with an amazing color HUD so you literally have hundreds of color combinations.  LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE.  Matched with the mesh kinky suit from Lust I had my hands full....erm Jake had his hands full while I did this post.  I have to point out that both items are sized to fit Phat Azzes perfectly.  So all you bubblebutted beauties get down to these stores and grab your own cuz these are mine!!!  I've been fooling with shapes the last few days and absolutely fell in love with the one Elska sent to her bloggers for review and I normally have a hard time with purchased shapes but she has done a wonderful job.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
elska - Aria Shape - NEW
Hair:  Exile::Daydream
Nails:    * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 
DeeTaleZ Prim Teeth with tongue 
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 *L.inc* Phat Azz
Slink Womens AvEnhanced Mesh Feet
   
~Outfit~
LUST - MyKinky Body Black phat azz - NEW
SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Jess TATTOO
:F: Flore Platforms Black

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Garter Love - NEW
..::DeliciouS::.. Fyfy Wrist and Ankle Cuffs


No comments:

Post a Comment