Saturday, November 09, 2013

~It's a Winter Wonderland~


I grew up in a part of the country that had scenes just like this.  I can remember looking out the window and thinking just how beautiful it was and wanting to make the first impressions in the fluffy goodness.  Then when you got out there is was closer to "oh my god who the hell took the heat from the face of the earth!!!", but then you got hot cocoa and a blanket and the world was right again.

Ok enough reminiscing, the entire look was inspired by this lovely Milan coat by YASUM.  Her newest release is some of the best mesh work I have seen in awhile, and as always you will not be disappointed with the color selections and the mega hud.

Special thank you to my amazingly talented man for doing the picture for me last nite.  Mwah baby.
Love & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   TRUTH Snow Kitty - raven

~Makeup~
.Pekka. Vintage - Red Lips
:Little Pricks: Winged Eyes (red) 
 
~Outfit~
Yasum*MESH*Milan Winter Coat - NEW
:::LP::: Agony Catsuit
DECO - MESH Paraboots (polished)  - NEW @ Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment