Monday, February 24, 2014

~Can't Get You Outta My Head~



So this sexy little pose reminded me of this song so just imagine me singing it on lope while I worked on the photo and post.....some people may be tired of hearing me sing it at this point :P  Also want to do my last post for Bodify this round of the precious 1 hundred Lovable Corset & Panties set, works with azzes and boobies and is really just beyond cute, add Leonard's Triple Strap watch in rose and I'm all soft, pink and cuddly for the day :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Hair:  [e] Vivid - Brown 06
*Naked Quim* Body Beauty Marks
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Mid
Lolas :::Tangos:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
1 Hundred. Lovable Corset & Panties. Nude - NEW @ Bodify

~Accessories~
::LEONARD:: Triple Strap Spiked Watch -rose- - NEW
 
~Pose~
[Ca.Co] - Naiya 6  - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment