Tuesday, February 11, 2014

~I Want SPRING~


Gahhhhh.....is freaking winter over yet????

I seriously want some non-wet warm weather.  So I decided to make pretend in SL cuz I can do that in my fantasy world :P  So I slapped on this little next to nothing top from StickyZ, it's from a gacha he is running at The Big Show this month with ton of different sayings.  I want it known that Mr. Reina insisted I change before he left me in the semi sordid club we were in last nite and I figured this shirt would give him a giggle.

I had a small epileptic fit when I seen that Cynful has finally updated her much loved Eve jeans for use with mesh asses.  I think I had every color before and now I guess I have to start all over....shucks more shopping \o/.  Little accessorizing with ZOOM's newest shoes, the mesh is phenomenal, they are men's shoes but I shrunk them down so I didn't have Froto feet and they work perfectly for us ladies as well.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Josie w/Roots - treacle
Nails:   -UtopiaH-  Mess Rings in Gold - Long Nails
Lolas :::Tangos :::
*L.inc* Cute Azz
  
~Outfit~
[StickyZ] Sweet Heart Top - I <3 My Bf - NEW @ The Big Show
[Cynful] Eve Britches - Light Blue - NEW @ Thrift Shop
[Z O O M]  Sneakers Leather - NEW 
 
~Accessories~
[geek.] Jay's Gamegeek -Pink- - NEW @ Thrift Shop
BabyDoll. Belly Chain / Pink - NEW @ Thrift Shop
 KARMMA - Picnic day tray (deco) - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment