Thursday, February 13, 2014

~♥ Love Love Love ♥~


For the first time in years I'm actually happy about this stinkin silly holiday.  Last year I was dumped the night before and then asked back out a couple days later.  I think the moron just didn't want to waste money on valentines he was a bit cheap.  That being said this one is already proving to be wonderous.

So I decided to do a little cupid pic....both the cupid and wings are from MadPeas, latest gacha at the Tell-Tale Heart gacha event that opened a couple of days ago.  All items are based on the well known book by Poe and there are some very nifty items there.

Also wanted to say that Glam Affair has this skin available today as a group gift and the group is only 30L to join so well worth it I'd say.  I hope everyone has a memorable and beautiful valentines day this year....if not give me names and I'll fix it for ya :P

*dances off happily singing "Love is in the airrrrrr"*

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair - Valentine skin gift 02
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Electra
*Naked Quim* Body Beauty Marks
  
~Outfit~
 
~Accessories~
MadPea Cheeky Cupid - Happy - NEW @ Mieville Midway Gacha Event
MadPea Cheeky Cupid Wings - Light RARE - NEW @ Mieville Midway Gacha Event

No comments:

Post a Comment