Monday, February 24, 2014

~Like A Rose~


So there are a couple things I want to rave about....first I have been added as a blogger for Keystone and I'm very excited to work with her gorgeous accessories.  I've started with this beautiful Emika headpiece that comes in several colors at the Genre event for a mere 100L.  I also discovered probably one of my favorite events because its about SHOES....the 21shoe event is a two for one event put on by several stores grid wide on the 21st of the month.  I splurged on these Hucci slink compatible gold heels that compliment another one of MAAI's amazing gowns.  This one is compatible with Lolas and L.inc azzes.  There also is a wonderful little skirt part that can be added to the bottom of this one but I chose to go without to showcase my shoes :D

Thankies to my love for helping me name this one <3

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Hair:  [LeLutka]-RYKIEL hair - Nutcracker
*Naked Quim* Body Beauty Marks
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
Lolas :::Tangos:::
*L.inc* Cute Azz
  
~Outfit~
MAAI - Luri Gown - NEW
::HH:: Hucci Payson Sandal - Gold Limited - NEW @ 21Shoe

~Accessories~
[Keystone] Emika Headpiece *Gold* - NEW @ Genre
 Baiastice Snake Bracelet-gold


No comments:

Post a Comment