Friday, February 21, 2014

~Prehistoric BS~


As I watch from a distance hidden in the underbrush I catch sight of the often debated existence of the Qweenicorn.  Oblivious to my whereabouts I can watch as the odd creature prances through the forest on its tip toes.  After the rare opportunity to see such a thing I must say "IT EXISTS!!"

*dork moment over :P"

Loves & Kisses

XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  Magika [Hair] Sudden
*Naked Quim* Body Beauty Marks
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High  
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Lolas :::Tangos:::
 *L.inc* Cute Azz
  
~Outfit~
[-Static-] Banded Top - Blue - NEW @ Bodify
[geek.] It Exists Hood [Blue] - NEW @ The Big Show
[whatever] Skaterskirt - white - NEW
*Reign. Cozies - White/White
*PerveTTe* Grenade Free Weekend - NEW @ GFW

~Accessories~
[trs] My Mustache Ring . White
(epoque) Couronne Septum - Obsidian


No comments:

Post a Comment