Tuesday, February 25, 2014

~Whispering Winds Carry The Greatest Gifts~



I've been eyeballing these shoes since I seen them on flickr as coming soon....I just happened to have a pair gifted to me yesterday and squealed like a fat kid over cake.  Thank you beautiful :P  So in my inventory organizing I came across this hair because I was standing around like chimio (yes its spelled that way on purpose) patient then the coat appeared and TADA I had an outfit.  Thank you everyone for the pretties :*
 
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  Exile:: Falling For You Natural Fusion
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Mid 

~Outfit~
::LEONARD:: My Spring Coat (Black) - NEW
[L.Warwick] Europa - Slingback Platform Wedges - Noir/Cork - NEW 

No comments:

Post a Comment