Saturday, February 22, 2014

~I Shall Call You Boy~



It was extremely hard to not run around and bring boys to their knees in this getup let me tell you,  It just screams for you to domme.  Ok well that what it screams to me :P  It is a gorgeous little body suit from Fuk'N'Hawt which is available with netting or not and the banding over the breast can be removed for a bit more revealing of the flesh.  Also works with mesh asses and breasts or without.  I wanted to make note that the gorgeous Pixelfashion boots work wonderfully with Phatazz as well, and with the color hud they are one of the most versatile boots I own.

Now nadu bishes and bring me shoes!!!!

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  Tameless Ginger - Naturals
[MANDALA] STEKING Ears Ver4
*Naked Quim* Body Beauty Marks
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Lolas :::Tangos:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
FnH Bound Body Red w/net - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
Letis Tattoo :: Inermis ::
SiniStyle Vanity Sleeves
:)(: PIXELFASHION - Kaina Boots

~Accessories~
:HV: Smug [Ink/Oil] - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment