Sunday, February 09, 2014

~Caution - Dead End~


I bouncing in my chair to announce that I've gotten another sponsor that I am very excited about, I have joined the WHATEVER blogger team and am so looking forward to working with her original mesh work.  First item I got my hands on is this amazing leather jacket she's done up for SL Fashion Week.  It comes in an absolute ton of colors and standard sizes, one thing I have to mention is it is cut high enough in the back that it works wonderfully with my phat azz \o/

Fuk 'N' Hawt has given us another mesh skirt that also works with your mesh asses, this little denim number works with everything and is on the def keep handy list. Hmmm let me see what else here....DUH there is always a gacha :P  *points to geek gear* Love love love this set of boxes/bags the rares gave me the best tickle so go try and get the whole set you won't be disappointed cuz i'm not sharing mine :P

Let us not forget one of ZOOM's latest, these glasses come with a hud with several animal print frame options and lens tinting.  Awesomesauce to say the least.
 
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Tyr - NEW
Nails:    ...::: Scrub :::... I want it! 
*L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
[whatever] Leather Jacket - Yellow - NEW @ SL Fashion Week
FnH Denim Skirt - Black - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
[-Static-] Cutie Mark - Anchored - NEW @ The Big Show

~Accessories~
[Z O O M] Savanna Sunglasses - NEW @ Thrift Shop
[geek.] MAN Box -YUM- - NEW @ Men's Only Gacha


No comments:

Post a Comment