Sunday, February 09, 2014

~Winter Qween~


*polishes her crown*  I just love when I can dress up like a bishy queen.  Death Row Designs has done up these lovely crowns for men and women that can be found at her main store.  They are simple to resize and really leave an impression.  I love this mesh jacket from MAAI, she is well known for her beautiful gowns so when I opened this up I was both surprised and ecstatic that the workmanship is the same.  It comes in almost a dozen colors and took me about an hour to decide which one I wanted to wear because they were all gorgeous.

I want you to look closely at the ring on my hand....It is from a gacha that Whatever is doing and is the cutest lil dang thing.  Also in a ton of colors and I love how its not a teeny thing that gets lost on the hand.  This one stands out.  I want to call it a Jackalope tho :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  [e] Youth
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
  
~Outfit~
MAAI " Winter time " coat - NEW
MONS / Long Heel-less Boots White 

~Accessories~
[whatever] Deerbunny Ring - silver RARE - NEW @ With Love Fair
DRD - Regency Crown - faded white metal - NEW 

~Pose~
. Infiniti . - Fluffy 2

No comments:

Post a Comment