Thursday, February 27, 2014

~The End Is Near~


*jumps up and down squealing*   ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES AND MORE ZOMBIES

I seen Jaimy's preview for her Arcade items and I knew instantly I must have them all.  Jake figures I probably saved a ton of lindens by not having to pay to play this one...but now he has to see me in this bloody accessories for a while.  \o/  The detail to the mesh pieces are phenomenal, and not that I'm looking forward to an apocalypse or anything but I WILL be ready when it happens is all I'm saying. 

Almost forgot to say that the pull price on this gacha is only 50L so quite affordable to get your collection, as well as you get the boots as part of every package you get so you are guaranteed the boots and an item with each pull !!!

I have a few more items from Whore Couture as well, one of the main four sponsors is Milk, I'm wearing one of the three releases for the event.  I pulled on these MoDanna Leggings and was instantly in love with them, I can see a ton of outfits with them so I'm super excited, they come in a ton of colors for everyone.  Lastly but not least is this mesh top from D-Style, there is a color hud that comes with it, you do get several color options in solids and a handful of screen printed ones as well.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Tokyo - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair Mar. 1st
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
[MANDALA] Stretched Ears Omimi   
  
~Outfit~
D-Style - S.E.X.Y Top w. HUD - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair Mar. 1st
MoDANNA [Spark Collection] Sheer Leggings Black - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair Mar. 1st
DRD -zombie apoc-WORN COMBAT BOOTS - NEW @ The Arcade Mar. 1st
LUAS DIRTY BODY TATTOOS

~Accessories~
DRD -zombie apoc - antivirusstrap - NEW @ The Arcade Mar. 1st
 DRD -zombie apoc - armblade - NEW @ The Arcade Mar. 1st
DRD -zombie apoc - belt  the end - NEW @ The Arcade Mar. 1st
DRD -zombie apoc - compass and watch - NEW @ The Arcade Mar. 1st
DRD -zombie apoc - survival legstrap - NEW @ The Arcade Mar. 1st
DRD -zombie apoc - weaponsack female - NEW @ The Arcade Mar. 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment