Saturday, April 19, 2014

~Baby do you dare to do this?~



♥Tunage♥

So I was out of commission for a bit and between trying to catch up RL I got to do alot of thinking about the things I needed and wanted to do in SL.  This post is more of a wanted.  I was driving to work and heard the song and as I listened to the words an idea sprouted.  I've had this gorgeous dress in my inventory for a couple of weeks now and to be honest I wanted to do it justice so I sat on it.  It was available at the Secret Affair along with the Lady of Highgarden set.  The gold of Keystone's latest headpiece matched almost perfectly and fit Truth's latest hair to a tee so it is a simple look but striking.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair Brandi - Artic 05
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur - NEW @ Seasons Story
Makeup: .Pekka. Hydra lipsticks - 3 - NEW @ The Cosmetic Fair
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant

~Outfit~
. a i s l i n g . Qarth Lady - NEW

~Accessories~
[Keystone] Belle Fleur - Gold - NEW
. a i s l i n g . Lady Of Highgarden Bracers Gold - NEW

~Pose~
Bauhaus  Movement - Tessa - NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment