Sunday, April 20, 2014

~Bunneh, Where Art Thee?~


So I had to do an easter post....and well I wanted it to be as colorful as possible so it looks like easter puked on me but I love it.  I've been dying for easter just so I could do a post with my RO rabbit headphones \o/.  I went with the vanilla because anymore color would have been crossing a line :P

Olive's hair release from the Fantasy Collective is one of the best super long styles i've seen in a bit.  Took a little work to get it to fit my forehead with the scarf but it turned out great and the pastel colors screamed Easter for me.

Lastly my GEEK tears are because that fluffy little bunneh missed my house this year.  The kids have grown past it and just want cash and a trip to the movies instead :(  Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter holiday.
Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair Aria skin - Asia - Combination 01 A
Hair: .Olive. the Marina Hair - Tasty Pastels - NEW @ The Fantasy Collective
Makeup: [geek.] Ink Tears - Blue - NEW @ Comics Fashion Fair
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Medium
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Lolas :::Tango:::

~Outfit~
{ViSion} -S&F - Dress/Garter Flame - Pink 2 - NEW @ Monochromatic Fair
::BAD::  Spring Fling Leggins Purple - NEW @ Bodify
*Reign.-Bow Wedge Flip Flops- Pure

~Accessories~
RO - Super Bass Rab8 Headphones - Vanilla - NEW @ Fameshed
~Blacklace~ Little Miss Bunny:  Easter Basket - NEW
+Half-Deer+ Spring Blossom Armlet

~Pose~
.[ posetivity ]. Cleo1 Curvy - NEW @ 100 Block


No comments:

Post a Comment