Tuesday, April 01, 2014

~Stomping Evil~


APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!
So much is opening this week I'm ecstatic.  The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair being among them, I fell into a dark place last nite when I found this mesh jacket from REVERIE in my folder of goodies.  This is the first fitted mesh item I have tried with the new viewer and it was really really cool.  At first I looked like a flat chested hippie monster but I changed back to my normal shape and tweaked a bit in the boobs, hips and bottom and it is amazing.

This hair from Runaway is simply too cool, the huds you get allow you to do the entire hair one color and if you are feeling a little funky you can change the left side to one of a few bright colors, the cut goes with any style you'd like to dress up in from gothic, fashionista, to demure librarian.

Big hugs and thank yous to LouLou from Bauhaus for the amazing poses.  I want to use every single one, god you are gonna make me work harder :P

Lastly I want to give a big thank you to Blair from Remarkable Oblivion for giving me the opportunity to blog for them.  I'm so looking forward to this months item, these detailed sunglasses among them.  I pushed them up on my forehead just out of preference but they do come fitted for the face and are available in four colors at the Men's Dept opening in a few days.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Makeup:  - Chary - Blurred Lines
Hair:  [RA] Nicki - Duos - NEW @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant 

~Outfit~
{REVERIE} Ladies Goth Coat - Black Death - NEW @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
::::IrUrU:::: Lace Pants hot red
Suicide Gurls - Janis - Platform -Black - NEW @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair

~Accessories~
Remarkable Oblivian - California - Sequoia - NEW @ Men's Dept
...::: Scrub :::... Raus Rings Sx
...:::Scrub:::... Armour Ring
. a i s l i n g . Marangki -Obsidian- 

~Pose~
Bauhaus  Movement - Hez B Unisex - NEW @ Poser Pavillion TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment