Saturday, April 12, 2014

~The Truth of The Matter~



Today has been a nitemare, spent 4 hours with two arguing parents over taxes *screams inside my head*.....logged on to SL to find my shape had been ripped and some douchebag is selling it on marketplace and to make it worse they stole my art from flickr to use as the ads.  Like how low must you bee to do this?  Movie nite keeps messing up for me and the man.  So I gave up and decided to try to get some work done.

I've been wanting to do a closeup for a little bit of some things including this gorgeous headpiece from Keystone.  The only problem with her work is I don't have enough heads to wear more than one at a time, same is to be said for Truth Hair.  I snatched up this one from Collabor88 and have had it on for a few days on, anything that makes it on my head for more than a day gets five stars \o/.

Infiniti is selling a set of poses that highlight hands so I loaded up the pose stand and used one to zoom in and got a lovely shot of Rabid Squirrels exclusive nails for the upcoming Bodify event.  I think it ended on a better note than it started today.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Skin:   Glam Affair Brandi - Artic 05 - NEW @ Cutie Moon Fair
Makeup:  .Pekka. Classy Eyeshadow 2 - Black
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR April - NEW @ Collabor88
[MANDALA] STEKING Ears Ver4   
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
  R.S. Triangles Nail HUD [Slink Nails] - NEW @ Bodify

~Accessories~
[Keystone] Vaika's Jewels [Golden] - NEW @ Fit for a Princess
.Pekka. Ring collar - gold 
{W&R} Sweet Tiny Hearts o1 - Tattoo Layer - NEW @ GFW

~Pose~ 
. Infiniti . - Handy 15 - NEW @ 100 Block



No comments:

Post a Comment