Saturday, April 05, 2014

~Napoleon Boneherhard~



VIVA LA ROCK N ROLL!!!!

I've been trying to find a better way of organizing myself when I get review copies.  During this process I was opening up more goodies from the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair and came across this jacket from AVALE and when.......ooooooooohhhhhHHH.  It instantly reminded me of the Deadwool hat I got at Chapter Four and I decided I had to do a post.

Ok so the post name I am going to blame on my wifely...it is 100% her goofy lil self when she tp'd and seen me working on the outfit.  I indeed love this entire get up and will be keeping it handy.  I will being doing a close up post of the piercing from PEKKA because it is gorgeous and I must show it at a better angle.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:   [BLUSH] Meja Skin Pale - Nude Enhanced
Makeup:  [ MUDSKIN ] Deanna_Eye Makeup 4 - NEW @ Men's Dept
Hair:  [Tameless] Mercedes - Naturals - NEW @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant/Casual

~Outfit~
.:AVALE:. Karine .Beltza. - NEW @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
.:AVALE:. Diana. Sinister - NEW @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
:DEADPOOL: MILITIA BOOTS - IRON CROSS - NEW @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Plasma Unisex Piercing - BLACK - NEW @ Men's Dept
[Deadwool] Revolution hat (republique vrs)- black - NEW @ The Chapter 4


No comments:

Post a Comment